Support for Systems Integrators
Automation is a manufacturer of robotic end-of-arm tooling and
provides support for integrators of custom automation workcells.
>SAS< is a recognized designer of high performance robotic
end effectors and gripper systems for turn-key automated
manufacturing systems used primarily by multinational injection
molders, general material handling and palletizing and packaging
corporations. >SAS< has experienced engineers and technicians
who can provide on-going support and equipment maintenance. >SAS<
also employs qualified automation engineers and designers who
have the expertise to develop tooling for automation cells that
will meet the current and future needs of your manufacturing
environment. >SAS< makes precision EOAT custom components and
sub-assemblies using its own patented modular component-based
end-of-arm tooling system.
>SAS< has the required skills to develop EOAT for any
workcell including companies purchasing their first robot, to
larger companies upgrading a current application. >SAS< also has
the skills to provide on-going support, equipment maintenance
and JIT delivery of parts.
is a recognized partner with KUKA and Motoman and can integrate
with virtually any make of robot, globally.
- End-of-arm tooling expertise
- Automation simulation (3D)
- In-house engineering, manufacturing and testing
- On-site service, installation and operator training
- RFID technology
- Full warranty
- Complete documentation and maintenance manuals
- Alternative manual procedures (recovery)
- Automatic and semi-automatic experience
- Spare parts and components in-stock
- Global sales - European office and worldwide network.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certified